Wednesday, September 28, 2011

1.5 years old!

Hello! You didn't forget about me, did you?????
Today I am 18 months old! That is 1 and 1/2 years old! I am a big boy now, WOW!!!
I have been out of practice at the Buena Vista photo spot, I didn't want to sit down on my regular picture taking chair, so Mommy joined me for the photo!
And I did a little Buena Vista viewing of my own!

And last night we got some house guests, Mommy's Cousin Nabu and Nabu's husband Spencer. They drove up from Portland, OR to visit us and they brought their new baby, Sam. He is only 6 weeks old and sooooo cute!!!
That's GAB (Great Auntie Becky) and little Sam.
In the afternoon we went to GAB and Abdi's house for lunch, and play time with Abdi's shoes and his kitty Pablo.
I took a long bubble bath tonight and thought my wrinkly hands and feet looked kinda funny!
And believe it or not, that's me sleeping in my 'new' bed! Daddy took off the side so I have big boy bed now. Mommy is patiently waiting for me to sleep all through the night in my bed all by myself, but I'm not so sure I'm ready for that yet!

I know there is a lot of time missing from Day 309 until now. But I told Mommy I need to get my ADVENTURES out there so everyone will know all the cool things I've been up to. So if you don't see anything for a while, don't blame me, talk to my Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment